Join us on this incredible adventure to Palestine!
Delegation Dates: January 30 – February 10, 2019
Participants will get to know in-depth the culture, places, and heritage of Palestine. The delegation will meet people and organizations who contribute to Palestine being one of the most wonderful places you’ll ever visit! In addition to learning about and fully experiencing Nablus, delegates will also
- spend three days hiking on Masar Ibrahim – a breathtaking hiking trails wending through villages of Palestine (an alternate plan will be offered for those unable or uninterested in the hiking portion of the trip)
- visit ancient heritage sites across the West Bank
- shop in the Old City markets
- enjoy a Turkish Bath erected hundreds of years ago (4-800 by most accounts)
- explore religious, cultural and architectural treasures in Bethlehem and Jerusalem
Partake of Nablus
For more information and to indicate your interest (not commitment) contact: info (at) bouldernablus (dot) org More information is also available here on Sister Cities International website: http://sistercities.org/event/trip-to-palestine-with-boulder-nablus-sister-city-project/
Updates from the delegation:
Yoga in Nablus
CALMING KIDS YOGA TM spent 2 weeks training teachers, administration, and students at Pioneers Baccalaureate School in Nablus.
Here you can watch a summary of their work in February 2019:
Delegates to Share about their Trip to Palestine
Delegation 2019 – visit with Municipality, American Academy, and Tour of City